Revel Cairo City Tour Visiting: Ancient Egypt in the Egyptian Museum. Then visit Salah El Din Citadel and Mohamed Ali Mosque, Old Cairo Tour, and the city that pre-dated Cairo with numerous historic churches and Roman locales.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Lunch meal at a local restaurant in Cairo
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during your trip
- All taxes & service charges
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Egypt Transports Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy the Cairo city tour, visiting the most interesting Egyptian Museum, which features artefacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 overwhelming artefacts are presented.
Then, proceed to visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside the Citadel of Salah El Din. Lunch will be served in a local restaurant. Continue driving to the area of Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar. Then, we move on to Coptic Cairo to visit the Hanging Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue, Church of St. Barbara, Church of Abu Serga. Later, you will be transferred back to your hotel.