- Truly Egypt Tours representative will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport, transfer to hotel via air-conditioned modern car with our constant care, At hotel the REP will assist with a smooth check-in and review your holiday itinerary with you to establish and confirm pick-up times for each tour.in cairo,luxor and aswan
- overnight cairo
- Visit to the famous pyramids and huge Sphinx at Giza Plateau. Sole survivors from the ancient Greek-listed Seven Wonders of the World, the pyramids are the planet’s oldest tourist attraction! Gaze in awe at Cheops (Khufu) - the largest of the three great pyramids. Constructed from over 2.5 million limestone blocks it is thought to have taken more than 20 years to construct. Continuing to Saqqara, we can explore the myriad tombs and temples at this site and see Zhoser’s step pyramid - constructed by Imhotep, the pharaoh’s chief architect in 2700 BC!Later, you will be transferred to the gorgeous Giza railway station to catch the seat train from Cairo to Luxor.
- over night train
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
- Arrive and check into our hotel. This afternoon's highlight is home of the legendary luxor temple and Temples of Karnak, 4000 year-old Luxor is ancient Egypt at its best. Enjoy some rest and relaxation. Tonight, an optional visit is available to sound and light show at karnak temples, alternatively enjoy the facilities of your hotel.
- Over night luxor
- In the morning, visit the highlights of the West Bank, the Visit to the West Bank, take an excursion to the royal cemetery for 62 Pharaohs, Valley of the Kings, then to mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, which was built by the architects of the New Kingdom Pharaoh Hatshepsut approximately in the 15th century BC, at El-Deir El-Bahari and the Colossi of Memnon Tour duration 4-5 hours back to hotel
- overnight In Luxor.
- After Breakfast you will be transferred to the gorgeous luxor railway station to catch the 1st class train from luxor to aswan.About 3 Hours Upon your arrival at the Aswan train station, you will be met and assisted by our representative, transfer to hotel via air-conditioned modern limo with our constant care, You’ll see the world-famous High Dam and the beautifully preserved Temple of Philae on Isis Island, dedicated to the goddesses Isis and Hathor. Then, sail around Elephantine Island on a felucca boat. Later, you’ll head back to the hotel
- overnight In Aswan
- Visit Abu Simbel Temple optional tour,
- Disembark from your hotel in Aswan
- Transferred to the railway for a seat train down to Cairo
- Upon arrival to Cairo you will be transferred to your hotel
- over night train
- Pick up services arrival at Cairo International Airport.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives upon your airport arrival
- Assistance with guest relations during your stay
- All airport transfers in a private air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Cairo, breakfast included
- Accommodation for 2 nights in luxor, breakfast included
- Accommodation for 1 nights in Aswan, breakfast included
- Accommodation for 2 nights in train.
- train/Bus tickets from Cairo to Luxor and Aswan to Cairo
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo,luxor and Aswan privately guided
- private guide for all tours
- meals during your tours as listed on the itinerary
- Bottled water during your tours and transfers
- All service charges and applicable taxes included
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Entrance fees to all sites listed on the itinerary