- Truly Egypt Tours representative will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport, transfer to hotel via air-conditioned modern car with our constant care,
- overnight cairo
- After breakfast at your hotel, you will be accompanied by your personal guide to Giza Plateauto visit one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren, and Mykerinus, along with the famous Sphinx and Valley Temple. A visit to the Solar BoatMuseum in the pyramid area is included. Lunch will be served at a quality local restaurant. Then you’ll head out to the Egyptian Museum, where treasures of the boy king Tutankhamen await you. You’ll take a short drive to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s oldest and most alluring bazaar.
- over night cairo
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
- Early this morning you will be transferred to the airport for a short internal flight down to luxor. Upon arrival you will be transferred to your Nile cruise and have some time to freshen up, before we begin our Nile quest by visiting the worlds' largest temple complex, Karnak Temple to see the Temple of Amun and the Temple of Luxor. See its courtyard and the granite statues of Ramses II, then we’ll proceed by bus to visit the Karnak Temples. This temple was built by various Pharaoh's during different ages. You will see the Avenue of Sphinxes of the Hypostyle Hall, the Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tuthmosis the temple of Amon adorned with lotus and papyrus designs, the Granite Scarabeus of Amenophis III.
- Over night luxor
- Meals:Brealfasy,Lunch and Dinner
- After Breakfast we will pick you up and accompany you from your Nile Cruise by an air conditioned deluxe to visit the west bank of the river Nile where you will enjoy the sight of the two statues of Memnon on the way to the valley of the Kings. In the Valley of the Kings you will visit three tombs, outstanding tombs carved into the desert rock, those discovered tombs has very rich decorations and were filled with treasures for the pharohs afterlife. The trip will continue by a visit to Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir El Bahary. The queen Hatshepsut was the only female pharaoh, and the temple dedicated to her is as exceptional as she was, rising up in a series of terraces from the yellow desert. A ride back to your Nile Cruise.
- The Cruise will start Sailing to Edfu via Esna in the Noon time.
- overnight In Edfu.
- Meals:Breakfast,Lunch and Dinne
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- over night Aswan
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Visit Abu Simbel Temple optional tour,
- Disembark from your Nile cruise
- Transferred to the airport for a short internal flight down to Cairo
- Upon arrival you will be transferred to your hotel
- over night cairot
- Pick up services arrival at Cairo International Airport.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives upon your airport arrival
- Assistance with guest relations during your stay
- All airport transfers in a private air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo, breakfast included
- Accommodation for 4 nights on Nile Cruise on full board basis
- Domestic flight tickets from Cairo to Luxor and Aswan to Cairo
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo privately guided
- All sightseeing tours on the Nile privately guided
- English-speaking guide for all tours
- Meals at the hotel, Nile cruise and during your tours as listed on the itinerary
- Bottled water during your tours and transfers
- All service charges and applicable taxes included
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Entrance fees to all sites listed on the itinerary